Saturday, March 14, 2015

Alternative

Recently I have started asking some of my coworkers their favorite artist. One mentions a Christian rap artist, another Dj’s some of his own beats. So I gave some of the different music a try and well. Very interesting. I kept an open mind with the idea of different music but I guess that is why everyone has a favorite. So who is your Favorite artist? This possibly could turn into a tool of inspiration for me. Possibly. Like I could possible work for SuperCell. Yes it would be possible and fun. The small team groups working on projects opposed to a larger group where people try to take charge. A fun work environment geared towards creating awesome games that will be play for more than just a month or two. The objective of this company was to create a game or games that had repeat play-ability. The original idea coming from World of Warcraft. The amount of people that still to this day PAY for an online game is mind boggling. So yes I would love to become employed by an online gaming company. That is the direction of the market and if you want to pay bills follow the trends. I’d feel if you come up with a game with dragons and stuffed animals having powers DONE. Video game complete. Ha. If only that where true. The amount of programming and code that goes into video games is intense. Have you played any Indie games? The music is interest to the ones I've played. 

No comments:

Post a Comment