Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Changin Plans

So, recently there was a situation that changed my financial standings. Totally freaked me out.  It made me realize how focused I was on making sure to pay bills. Going to the job punching in the clock. I even felt school starting to become laborious instead of exciting due to finances. Yet as the day progressed all things ironed themselves out. A need for worry is no longer, yet I still find the Grr of the situation to be very frustrating. In relation to my music I find it difficult to focus and create anything meaningful when situations arise that push the stress too far. Some stress helps the practice. Keeps an edge on my music. How do you deal with the wild cases? What are your coping methods to restart the artistic charge? Do you need a stress relief? This day and age we live in a modern day jungle, survival is by paying bills and not going bankrupt. Survival of the fittest. The music industry would be the amazon with crazy unknown beasts lurking in the waters. Yet I want to camp on its banks with a fire burning all night. Getting a foothold into the music scene will be a struggle. Yet with persistence and talent eventually there will be light at the end of the tunnel. A really bright light hopefully. Having an amazing support group helps the turnaround of a stressful situation. Sharing your worries helps relieve the thoughts of stress. When are you at your most creative moments? 

No comments:

Post a Comment