Caustic
3 is a totally cool apps. It’s a simple little layout with easy to understand
applications. I recently was able to have pro tools installed upon my computer.
That made me feel like a kid in the candy store. So I was able to work on
project at home, awesome. So as first I downloaded a simple beatbox looper, it
was ok. I was wanting more. Caustic 3. When I first open the app it plays a
silly demo song, I Immediately pressed stop. After that fiasco was settled I
explored through each little piece and what it can do. It has a couple
different delays and reverb effects that can be modulated into the mix. The
beatbox portion has some interesting features to adjust the color of the drum
voice. The multiple synths are totally wicked. Multiple nobs of all shapes and
colors to adjust the sound into your own. I have found myself now on the L
messing with that app instead of play Clash of Clans. The next portion I will
explore is the recorded voice. I feel because the mic on the phone is poor at
best the quality of the recording may be just a sample to warp. Is this the
directions of future music to be created? Music created on the fly. I would
even think of attending a concert where it was created on the fly. Would
you use this app? Would you pay for this app? I paid ten bucks for it and I feel
it was worth it.
No comments:
Post a Comment